Saturday, May 30, 2009

First Scallop Dress!

Alright I know that this Designer Paper is LONG retired, but I thought it would make a cute dress. (Glad I saved it now!) Does anyone remember what this is called or do you even have any left or am I the only one? I am down to less than 1 sheet of this one and the purple one like it. Hard to believe, I know. Shows how big of a paper horder I am! LOL Any way, made a little purse to go with it from the Round Tab Punch. I know it's hard to see, but I did the background using the Soft Swirls BG stamp for that little touch.


STAMPS: Cute Converse, Soft Swirls
INKS: Black Staz On, Versa Mark
PAPERS: Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Pickles DSP
ACCESSORIES: Round Tab Punch, Silver Cord, Gem, White Organdy Ribbon

1 comment:

Brenda said...

No clue what the name of the paper is. But I will agree that it makes for an awesome dress! TFS!