Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Boxes!!!!

After being so blatently inspired by The Squareheadedstamper, I had to try my hand at her lovely Valentine Box. Finally, after many requests from myself and others, she put up the directions to this wonderfully amazing box. After one WRONGLY scored box, I got it down along with the substitute for the key tag punch. So here, after playing all day I finally finished 2 boxes! Pretty proud of myself. So thank you, Brandi! Hope you all enjoy!

STAMPS: So Cool, Love you Much
INKS: Night of Navy, Riding Hood Red
PAPER: Old Olive, Night of Navy, Maine Blueberry DSP, Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Candy Cane DSP
ACCESSORIES: Navy Ribbon, Hemp, Button, Large Eyelets, CAD, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, Heart to Heart Punch

7 comments:

Carmen said...

Great job!! They came out wonderful!

Anonymous said...

You will have to show me how to make these next week. These are cool!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

DUDE! I feel like a rock star! They turned out great and i hope the tutorial wasn,t the cause of your wrongly scored first attempt! LOL!

TFS! Brandi

Jennifer Murai said...

You did a great job on these. I may have to give them a try.

Traci G said...

These are super cute boxes!!!! Love 'em!

Brenda said...

I just love these boxes! You did a great job! TFS!

Tandra said...

Hi Julia! These boxes are great! Brandi is the QUEEN of boxes! lol
Thanks for your nice comment on my blog, and I love your BabyCakes!!