Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blueberry Flower

Alrighty girls. Here is my latest card made with my favorite color and I think right now, my favorite designer paper. Got to love all this lushious blue paper!!!! And who wouldn't with all the neat designs it comes with?
STAMPS: Sincere Salutations
INKS: Not Quite Navy
PAPERS: Brocade Blue, Old Olive, White
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Sissors, 2-way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Scallop Punch, Stampin' Dimensional

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

prayerandstamps comments: I love the blue paper two. I like what you did with this card, the scallops and the flower add such a nice element.

sarahw said...

Julia, very pretty and simple! I like it. Sarah

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

OMG Julia! I just realized that the link on my blog for you wasn't the right one! I have a folder in my faves and I was visiting everyone by that but yours wasn't in it! I apologize. I wasn't snubbing you, my bloggin' sistah!
I'll be back to see you all the time. You've got beautiful stuff on your blog. Hugs!

Jenn D said...

I just love these colors. Blue are my favorite. Gorgeous card.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love the blues and greens together

Carmen said...

Love the look and color of this card!! TFS

Jennifer Murai said...

Love your colors. What a sweet card. TFS

Jamie Hurley said...

Wow! I received the cutest card JUST LIKE THIS ONE! recently. :)
I love it!