Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Enjoy every moment.

Hello girls. Hope this week is finding you well. So who is ready for spring? I know that I am. I am ready for warmer weather. It is suppose to be pretty nice today, but very windy. Well, here is my creation from last night. Hope you like it. I made 2 versions.

This one is actually my second version. I thought the blue layer helped the green "enjoy" stand out more.

stamps: Enjoy Every Moment, Daisy Dash jumbo wheel
ink: Appricot Appeal, Gable Green, Pixie Pink, Bashful Blue
paper: Appricot Appeal, Bashful Blue, White
accessories: lt. blue gingham ribbon, sponge

Here is my original. I felt that the "enjoy" just faded into the background too much with the green layer.

stamps: Enjoy Every Moment, Dasiy Dash jumbo wheel

inks: Appricot Appeal, Gable Green, Pixie Pink, Bashful Blue

papers: Appricot Appeal, Gable Green, White

accessories: lt. blue gingham ribbon, sponge

No comments: